The final direction for the logo is this custom word mark. We wanted something bold that could stand well on its own but still looked unique. I created various typographic directions for the logo, as well as ones that tried to incorporate a visual metaphor from the product.
I’ve found that it often takes a lot of work to reach the simplest form of a logo. These are various versions of the word mark that I was toying around with that all felt like they were either too busy or trying too hard.
The logo was done, and next up was developing fun brand assets that could be used in future materials like social media or print ads. This was one direction I came up with that brought energy and motion to the photo.
In this case, the client knew what direction he wanted the logo to go in. Bod, masculine, and not too closely identified with one product that the company made. However, when it came to the color choices he was at a loss. I put together various color schemes that helped show what effect color could have on the logo.
No matter where it’s placed, the logo boldly stands out and makes a statement. Just what the client wanted.